Make your tile walls and floors look like new for a fraction of the cost of replacing your old tile walls or floors. Spare your knuckles and fingernails the pain of taking on this major cleaning chore yourself. J&S Steamway features an IICRC-approved, eight-step tile and grout cleaning and sealing process that restores the original beauty of ceramic tile using earth-safe products that will not harm your family, pets, or this beautiful state of Alaska that we all share:
- Pre-cleaning inspection to identify any damage and confirm that cleaning can be performed.
- Area preparation to protect surrounding areas from dirt and chemicals used in the cleaning process.
- Dry soil removal to remove the first layer of dirt from the tiles and grout.
- Soil suspension to purify the air in the surrounding work area.
- Cleaning using an acid- or alkaline-based cleaning solution and a stiff bristle brush to loosen dirt, mold, soap scum, and other debris.
- Rinsing to wash away loosened dirt and debris.
- Sealing to restore the finish and prevent water and dirt from seeping between and behind tiles.
- Post-cleaning inspection to ensure quality.